Last updated date: 24 February 2021
Key Definitions “Personal Data” or “Personal Information” refer to any data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data or other information which is in the possession of, or is likely to come into the possession of Future D Sdn Bhd.
Future D Sdn Bhd, hereafter known as “us”, “we”, “our” or “Future D”, operates the www.future-d.com.my website (the “Website”). “You”, “Your”, refers to the individual visiting the website and sharing Personal Data for Business or Employment purposes.
What Data we collect from you?
We may collect different types of Personal Data to understand your preferences, customize services, and improve your user experience. We will collect and process the following Personal Data and other information about you from one or more of the following places as applicable:
- Directly from you;
- From other source like networking sites, job portals; marketing agencies etc; and
- When we generate it ourselves.
Such information may include:
- First name and last name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Address, state, province, postal code;
- Cookies data
- Usage data, including diagnostic data such as your browser application, browser version, page visited, your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, date and time of visit, time spent on individual pages, and device accessed from; and
- Data that you submit when filling out forms on our website, including information that you may provide when inquiring about our services.
What purpose do we use your data for?
We use your Personal Data for various purposed which includes:
- To understand your needs and interests;
- For the management and administration of our business;
- Updating you on the trend and topics of your interest that you have opted in;
- Customizing topics of interest based on your site preferences;
- Detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues to conduct analysis required to detect malicious data and understand how this may affect your IT system;
- To allow you to use and access the functionality provided by the website;
- To communicate with you in response to your queries;
- To send marketing alerts on our offers and services;
- Analyzing information to improve the Website.
Links to other sites